Shevlin Bluffs is our new West Side Bend Oregon custom home neighborhood.
- Located in the desirable Shevlin Park Road Corridor: On Shevlin Park Road halfway between NorthWest Crossing and Shevlin Park. It’s about the Neighborhood. Curved Streets, tall pine trees, quality architecturally designed homes in a park like setting. Shevlin Bluffs Homes are individually designed for each lot. This individual design process allows us to work with light, and trees and topography to create a unique living experience.
- Phase one has lots for custom homes, finished homes ready for occupancy and new West Side Bend homes under construction. Phase II is in the engineering phase and is expected to start construction in the Summer of 2016 and lots complete in the late fall of 2016.
- Completed homes ready for occupancy are on Lot 3.
Homes are starting construction on Lots 5, 7 and 8.
Lots range in size from 7500 sq ft to 11,700 sq ft
- Lots are very private, most of the home sites do not back up to another home.
- Fiber Optic service for Internet and Phone with no usage limits and super fast speeds for each lot. Quantum Communications
- Directions: Map below: Follow the map to Mehama: Drive South on Mehama to the site.
- Directions: Manual: Shevlin Park Road to Park Commons Drive (entry marked as Shevlin Pines Neighborhood ) Continue and take first right (Chiloquin) Continue and take first right again (Mehama) Follow Mehama South to the site.
- Click Link for Shevlin Bluffs Homes for Sale.